Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Who Loves Ya?

Image provided by Inky Impressions

This card was created for the Aud Sentiments Challenge - "Any Sentiment You Want".  Although the full image has the lady on skis - and I used to ski - I don't any more.  I opted to crop the image and color her with red hair for my grand kids.

TECHNIQUE
[Note: specific information on supplies and sources will be found below under “Supplies”.]

  • A2 size light green CS with a left-fold.
  • DP panels cut and matted with dark green CS
  • Dark green CS used for fishtail banner in the center and mat for image and sentiment.
  • Image & mat punched with scalloped circles
  • Image colored with Copics
  • Embellished with Liquid Pearls for snow
  • Inside created with leftover papers & CS  

This card should be eligible for the following 
CHALLENGES:
Sweet Stampin' – Your Favorite Style [Coloring with Copics]
Sentimental Sunday #190 – More than 3 Layers
Robyn's Fetish #195 – Winter Cards
OSAAT #196 – Use a Digi
Through the Craft Room Door – A/G
Sweet Stamps #153 – A/G
Fab and Funky #200 – All About the Words [my traditional sign off with the Grandkids is the sentiment]
Sisterhood of Crafters – Winter Snowflakes [made with Liquid Pearl]
Crafting from the Heart #5 – Anything Goes

SUPPLIES

IMAGES:  The focal image is from Inky Impressions Rubber  Stamps;  Sentiment is by ?_____________
http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/

PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the images; DP is from Basic Grey's "Indie Bloom" collection; base and matting CS from stash.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Very small silver brad is SU; Liquid Pearls.
INKS: the images were printed on a Canon PIXMA printer & colored with Copics:



Be well, and give your mojo free reign!
~ginny





11 comments:

  1. Brilliant design and gorgeous image Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Love the image and the design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the red hair
    Hugs,
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design inside and out! I love your coloring and the snow. This is a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ginny, you are so thoughtful and always love the comments you left in my Blog. You are such a sweet person and I love that in you. I am looking at this card and the image is adorable and pretty lay-out with stunning DP's. You are doing a fabulous with your projects too, my friend! Hugs and blessings, always...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and cheerful card, and I like your liquid pearl 'snow'.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzerz Ginny!!!! Your coloring is AMAZING gf...I wanna be like you when I grow up!!!!! This is a FAB card & I do love everything about it....it's so awesome being teamies with you! Thank you for *helping* me step out of my comfort zone!!!!!
    Hugs & Love....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ginny, I wish I knew how to ski ;-) Glad we're teammates and thank you for your help. Awesome coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this card is sooooo cute. Your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Ginny! Her red hair is wonderful and love that paper too. Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny