|"Snow Friends" provided by Stamp Art Design by Kathryne|
Aud Sentiments' challenge is to create a project including a sentiment for "Any Dec. Holiday". I opted to make it generic enough to include any Holiday - the inside reads "Tis the Season". There will be two winners this go around and prizes from Delicious Doodles and from Stamp Art Design by Kathryne. The DT created some awesome projects for your inspiration... and you can submit up to 5 projects for a chance to win! Check it out!TECHNIQUE
[Note: specific information on supplies and sources will be found below under “Supplies”.]
- A2 size bluish-grey CS for base
- Next is a layer of DP with printed snowflakes
- Third layer is white CS embossed with a Cuttlebug E-folder. The scalloped circle was punched out to create a window for the image.
- Printed 4 copies of the image, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the image.
- Die Cut the tag with the sentiment - attached a button sewn with red cord & tied with a bow.
- Snowflakes punched from the DP layer and a metal 'button' brad was used to keep 3 of them together.
- Inside created with left over papers from the front.
This card should be eligible for the following
Winter Wonderland – Let's Get Sentimental
Robyn's Fetish #239 – Use a Digi
Lacy Sunshine – North Pole
Party Time Tuesday - #191 – ATG
Jellypark Challenges – Festive/ Christmas
Clear It Out – Winter Wishes/ Stash: Snowflake
Crafty Sentiments – Use Die Cuts [tags for sentiments]
Top Tip Tues – Buttons or Bows
Paper Shelter #184 – Metal Somewhere ['button' brad center of snowflake is metal]
Simon Says Wed –ATG
Fab and Funky #239 –ATG w/ Dies
Paper Pretties #338 – Snow Much Fun
Inspiration Destination #9 – ATG Designer Favorite by Dianne
IMAGES: The focal image is from Stamp Art Design by Kathryne; Sentiment is from my "Ink It" set.
PAPER: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the images; DP and the mats are from stash.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Family Treasures punch used for the snowflake; button brad is from stash, Cuddlebug Embossing Folder used to emboss the snowflakes; Sissiz die cut used for the sentiment tag.
INKS: the images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer & colored with Copics:
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny