Another fun image for me to play with - they are calling him a Gnome - but he looks like an elf on his summer vacation to me!
|If you like "Gnomey Drew", you can purchase his image HERE |
from Make it Crafty
Isn't that a good reason for that smile on his face and the livin' to be easy?
Aud Sentiment's is mid-week in it's "Summertime Sentiment" Challenge and there are more DT "Summertime" inspiration pieces ready for you. You have another week to get up to FIVE submissions for a chance at the prize from Make it Crafty! Check for the deadline and the rules at Aud's blog!
- This is "Gnomey Drew", provided to me by Make it Crafty for the challenge.
- I used Paper Tole Technique to 3D this image, especially his right boot. I printed 2 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the image. The layers were both glued & elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- The sentiments were generated on my computer.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for mats is from Paper House - "Great Outdoors" collection.
- Die Cut is the "Stitched Oval" from Li'l Inkers
- The Base card is Georgia Pacific from Walmart and the double fold can be seen here:
- Twine from stash used for the two square knots anchoring the sentiment.
This card should be eligible for the following
Art by MiRan Challenge #34 – ATG
Sentimental Sunday #264 – Manly Cards
OSAAT #239 – ATG w/ Men
Crafting from the Heart #65 – ATG/ Cheeky
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #207 – For the Boys
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Inspiration Destination #39 – ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
That Craft Place – LayersCreate wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny