- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Georgia Pacific used for embellishments.
- Plaid background is from stash.
- I had a vision of burying her desk in craft supplies and piles of paper (so it looks like mine!), but I ran into problems finding things that were small enough. I finally ended up cutting a slender strip of CS into 5/8" lengths to stack on the end of her desk - now we're getting there! LOL!
- I added a length of ribbon left over from the bow on the card, glitter to one of the hearts, a tiny lavender button brad, 3 little glue on blings and 3 punched hearts for the front of the card. The punch image is part of the original image.
- Inside consists of left over papers from the front and a quote re friends.
This card should be eligible for the following
Crafting from the Heart #62 – ATG
Papertake Weekly – ATG
Clear It Out – ATG / Stash: ATG
Fab & Funky #262 – Checkered paper/ribbon, etc.
Art by MiRan Challenge #33 – ATG
Sweet Stampin' – Something Old Something New [old: all the stuff on the "desk" from stash off my desk /new: image] WINNER
Scrapper's Delight #45 – ATG Always
Sugar and Betty's Challenge Blog – June ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny