There is nothing more of
"The Sights, the Sounds, the Tastes of Summer"
than Concert in the Park on the 4th of July!
613 Ave C's latest challenge is this wonderful theme! Out of several sponsors, I was lucky to get to choose this image from the Zuri Artsy Craftsy Store - his name is "Harry"! Oh my - I'm in love with him! This is definitely a fun challenge and the inspiration from the DT is awe inspiring! Do go check out the fabulous talent that Kathi & Chana have put together to inspire you and get your project in before the week is up!
|If you like this image, "Harry"|
can be purchased HERE
- Focal image "Harry" was provided to me by the Zuri Artsy Craftsy Store
- "Sunrays" is from All Night Media
- The floating music is a Rubber stamp from Inkadinkadoo.
- Ice Cream Cone was a freebie by Elizabeth Dulemba
- Paper Tole Technique used to 3D the focal image & ice cream. Printed 3 copies of each, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were either glued &/or elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- Marvy Uchida punch used for the small tag - folded in half over the upper right corner
- Orange button "sewn" with orange twine thru the tag and card front.
- Die Cut used to create the window in the card base is stitched oval from Li'l Inkers
This card should be eligible for the following
MarkerPOP #71 L:10– 4th of July
Crafting from the Heart #64 – ATG
Through the Craft Room Door – Always ATG
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Top Tip Tues – Cut it Out [die, fussy, etc]
Paper Shelter #208 – Make it Digital
Simon Says Wed – Fave Technique or Product [Paper Tole & Copics]
Inspiration Destination #38 – ATG
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny