Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Male card...



Working directly on Craft paper for this image was actually something new for me.  I've used it for a base card or for layering, but never to stamp directly on it and color.  Hmmm... need more practice getting the image to pop out of the brown background!  Maybe with a white shadow surrounding the image?  But then the bottom line is that most of the males in my life will never notice anyway.
Clean and simple - framed image and sentiment, a torn background DP and a piece of twine.  Ta-dah! Done!









This card should be eligible for the following
CHALLENGES:
 Simon Says - Special Male Challenge
IMAGES:  The focal image is ___________
PAPER:  Craft paper used for the images & base CS DP is from Basic Grey 
EMBELLISHMENTS: Twine is from my endless stash
INKS: The images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored with Distress Inks.

3 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for a good male card since my entire family is male and I have this stamp. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I think he's cute and if he wants a date, let me know - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ginny, I love your Kraft card with the fabulous DP, your image is fabulous, such fun!!!!

    huge
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with us the Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Love that fabulous image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny