Here is the process for this card:
- The digi image was printed out three times on Neenah's Solar White /Classic Crest, 80 lb. Cover Stock, once on the Neenah "Desert Storm" CS of the base card & once on a wood grain sheet from PhotoPlay's "Campfire & Lakeside" 6x6 paper pad to create the Snow Globe's base.
- An Exacto Knife was used to cut out the inside of the globe
- Background inside the globe is a Handcrafted paper from Craft Perfect by Tonic Studios "Hailstorm" in light blue. It was cut slightly larger than the Globe & glued to the front panel of the base card
- Copics used on the three images of the bear as needed included C00, 1 & 3; E33, 41, 43; & B91
- The bears were fussy cut, sculpted and layered using foam tape for the rounded areas and "attached" to the bear or background with Art Glitter Designer Adhesive as appropriate. He was then placed on the globe background.
- The perimeter was sealed with foam tape and clear extra small beads & blue sequins were added before sealing the panel to the card base.
- Versafine Clear & white detail EP was used to stamp and emboss the sentiment from Paper Wishes: Hot Off the Press "Stockings" Die & Stamp Set.
- A bow was tied in a silvery blue ribbon and attached around the base.
|Lying flat to show snow "storm"|
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Penny's Challenge #408 – ATG
As You Like It – Prefer Rubber or Digis & WHY [BOTH! Rubber for the techniques possible, But, Digis for the room I can save in storage!]
The Male Room #99 – Mechanical / Moving Part
52 Christmas Throwdown L:10 – Pick Prev. 2017 Challenge [April Technique: Shaker]
Crafting From the Heart -#231 ATG Always [JFF]