This technique is so simple to do...
- Cut CS 11" x 4.25" - fold in half with a top fold
- From the front panel - cut 1" off the bottom and then a 2nd 1" piece so that you end up with two strips, each 1" x 4.25"
- One strip ends up in its original position at the bottom as you see in these photos
- The "magic" key to holding all this together is the 2nd strip that is turned vertically and connects the upper and lower portions of the front panel. This should be affixed with a strong double sided tape as in a red liner tape or the like.
- The focal image panel is then laid over that strip, again use a strong adhesive, and place it to hide the strip.
- Note: the vertical strip does not have to be centered, you could move it slightly one direction or the other - perhaps to reveal a sentiment on the inside.
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG Always
Crafting From the Heart -#178 ATG Always
Incy Wincy Designs – Dress Up [Costume or fancy dress]
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Tuesday Throwdown #366 – Spooktacular
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Penny's Challenge #348 – ATG
|Crafty Creations - #352 – ATG|
As You Like It – People or Animals & WHY [People - can't seem to color animals!]
Inspiration Destination #135 – ATG
Pile it On #135 – Fantasy/Spiders/Cobwebs
Aurora Wings #59 – Darkness Falls
Crafty Girls Creations – #40 - ATG Always
Fussy & Fancy #199 – So Spooky