|This image was provided |
by Kitty Bee Designs for my use
613 Ave C's challenge for this week is ATG/or optional twist to use a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt to celebrate her October 13th birthday!
Now, very quickly I must say - the sentiment on my card is NOT from Eleanor - I am going the Anything Goes route with my project! Though, knowing her sense of humor, I lay odds she might have said this one if the opportunity presented itself! Do check out what the DT gals are doing - sooo creative! And then come play with us!
- Kitty Bee Designs sponsored this challenge and provided me with "Froggie" to use.
- Sentiment was a "Freebie", but unfortunately I don't have the source.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for fishtail banners & insides are all scraps from other projects.
- Base CS is from stash.
- Two corners of the base CS have been rounded with the 1/2 inch 'Corner Chomper'.
- Used a Cuttlebug E-Folder of water rings and Koi in a pond for the front of the card.
- The fishtail banners were glued to a piece of CS and then handstitched with cream colored waxed linen.
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Hand colored with Copics:
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #80 – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – ATG
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Inspiration Destination #54 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #42 – ATG
Sweet Stampin' – Use Script or Text
MarkerPOP #79 L:10– ATG
Sweet Stamps #238 – Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP