Oldest Grandson's 16th!
I think he will forgive the cutsy.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give him dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Sentiment from SU.
- Balloon, flower & package from the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy Accessory Set.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for the background from stash.
- Hand drawn thought bubble.
- Green, grosgrain ribbon from stash.
This card should be eligible for the following
The East Wind #40 – Add Texture [Grograin ribbon & Paper Tole]
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #80 – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – ATG
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Inspiration Destination #54 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #42 – ATG
MarkerPOP #79 L:10– ATG
Sweet Stamps #238 – Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP