|"One Wish" is available HERE|
Aud Sentiments' latest challenge is one we all need! Every month, every year, I burn thru my cards - so it is perfect to jump into a "Birthday Sentiment" challenge! This time my sentiment is on the inside... allowed in the rules as long as you show the inside. This is Week two of the challenge which will end Nov. 3, so get crackin' and get those cards in that I KNOW you are makin' - up to 5 entries and you will have a chance at one of TWO prizes. If you need a kick in your Mojo, do go check out the inspiration from the Designers!
|Inside reads "Make a Wish"|
- The image is from one of the challenge sponsors - Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- A scrap of pink CS was used for the inside & was matted with white CS that I colored [the edges that show] with the same dark Copic used in the coloring of her clothing. This is a valuable tip when you can't find paper to match your palette.
- I used a Z-fold for the front and mounted my image and mat there.
- Spellbinders' die was used for the scalloped oval for the image and the mat.
- A Cuttlebug die cut was used for the sentiment and also for the E-folder for the all white embossed candles.
- I thought Baker's Twine was a perfect tie for this little baker.
- Duo Glue and Gold Foil were used to embellish her earring, shoes and the sprinkles on the cupcake.
Art by MiRan Challenge #43 – ATG
Crafting from the Heart #83 – ATG Always
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – Take Your Pick [Paper Tole Technique on the focal image - also Product Scor-it used for the Z-fold base card.]
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #225 – Go Paperless [No DP]
As You Like It / Your Favorite... “Brights or Pastels?” [Brights! Love having an image pop and have severe contrasts!]
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Inspiration Destination #57 – ATG
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny
Perfect coloring and great design!ReplyDelete
I love the card design brilliant image and great how you have matched the colours Ginny xReplyDelete
Love it! Great image and looks fab with all your fussy cutting and layering. I really like having the sentiment on the inside too, give the surprise factor.ReplyDelete
A lovely card design. I love the candles inside. ElaineReplyDelete
Lovely fun card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xReplyDelete
Sweet. I love it. Great colors and design. Love the inside also really completes the card.ReplyDelete
A great design and lovely colouring too. Thanks for joining in with us at AYLI this week for our 'Brights or Pastels' Challenge.ReplyDelete
What a fun image and great card! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent! Just as an FYI – the new TCRD magazine was released online today! Make sure you check it out!!ReplyDelete
Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.ReplyDelete
This is fun... great colour choice <3 Thank you for joining our 43rd challenge at Artbymiran Challenge blog.. Hope to see you again on our next challenges.. And good luck at the draw.. ;)ReplyDelete
oh my gosh, that's so fun! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (noooo patterned paper!) STASH with us this week!!! ♥ReplyDelete
What a fun card? I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)ReplyDelete
Such a fabulously bright card!! thanks for playing at AYLI!! Sarah :0)ReplyDelete