|'Raggedy Girl Adorable' provided by Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne|
Then I saw Marie-Clare's Freebie sentiment: "You color my world" and I had a spark of an idea...
Aud Sentiments is mid-week in a challenge to use "Any Sentiment except a Birthday". The designers have prepared some absolutely beautiful ideas to spark your mojo - I highly recommend a look-see! Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne has provided a really generous prize of FIVE images from her catalog... and you are allowed FIVE entries before Sept. 9! Worth your time and effort for sure!
[Note: specific information on supplies and sources will be found below under “Supplies”.]
- Red-Orange CS cut to 5.5 x 6'' size with a left hand fold for base card.
- Two different DPs were cut 1/4 inch smaller and then torn on the diagonal and adhered to the base.
- Four copies of the image were printed and using a Paper Sculpting technique, individual sections were fussy cut, colored with Copics, embossed from the back to round the section and pieces were adhered with glue or foam tape for dimension.
- Faux stitching was hand drawn around the focal and sentiment panels.
- Focal panel was then taped to a mat that has a border punch with a ribbon threaded thru & a bow added.
- Mat and sentiment were elevated on foam tape.
- Inside created with left over DP from front.
This card should be eligible for the following
Sweet Stampin' – Embossing [used dry embossing on the pieces of the focal image- see technique]
Art by MiRan Challenge #13 – ATG
Pile it On #35 – Punch it Out [border punch w/ ribbon]
Robyn's Fetish #227 – Use a Digi
Crafting from the Heart #34 – ATG
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Clear It Out – ATG/ stash: ATG
Sweet Stamps #185 – Embossing [used dry embossing on the pieces of the focal image- see technique]
Sweet Pea Stampers – use lots of layers
Really Reasonable Ribbon #102 – Autumn Colors w/ Ribbon
MarkerPOP Challenge #51 – ATG
IMAGES: The focal image is from Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne; Sentiment is a freebie by Marie-Clare which can be found on the Aud Sentiments' web site.
PAPER: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the images; Base CS and the DP used are from stash.
EMBELLISHMENTS: MS punch used for the ribbon border; Ribbon from stash.
INKS: the images were printed on an Epson WF3520 printer & colored with Copics:
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny