Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pastel Colors...


 "Mummu" is a character drawn by Mo Manning - one of my favorite digi artists.  This was indeed a challenge for me to use only pastels... I am addicted to strong colors and I really fought adding them for the contrast I still think it needs!
This is my entry for the following Challenges:

IMAGE:  "Mummu's Bike" is a Digi image by Mo Manning at Digital Pencil Too
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the image, base CS from my endless stash.
INKS:  Image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics: E0000,00, 02, 33;  Y000, 02;  G0000, 03, 20;  YG61;  R02, 20
EMBELLISHMENTS: Ribbon and brad - yellow heart from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful. I love that image & your did a great job colouring it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny! How lovely! ONe of my fave Mo images! Thanks so much fro playing at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these images of Mo's and you have done a fabulous job showcasing it here, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's really pretty in the pastels! I like the torn edges on the image panel. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Emmu!! I can only imagine that's what I would like from behind on a bike.. lol! I adore the torn edges. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at icopic.
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny