Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Torn edges...


The coloring for the horse involved  rubbing distress inks on a craft sheet, spraying with water and then putting my paper panel face down in the ink puddles a couple of times till I was satisfied with the colors.  Once dry, I stamped the horse image in black on the section of colors I liked and finally, cut out the image.  This was mounted with foam tape on the background panel stamped with the music and distressed with inks.  The layers behind this panel were torn from brown and black papers and all were mounted to a light peach CS that matches the music panel.  This meets the criteria for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for Diostressed/ Torn Edges.

IMAGE:  Horse is from Kodomo Inc.; Musical background is from Penny Black
INKS:  Versamark and Ranger Distress Inks
PAPERS: From my endless stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny