Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oldies but Goodies...



Remember these front and back stamps from Art Impressions?  I was wandering thru my older stamps and found this one.  I have a few of these that I haven’t used in years.  What’s cool is that with new punches, die cuts (the fence) and a few new sculpting techniques I can create a new look for her.

Here is the inside view of the window showing the front of the image:



IMAGES:  Front and Back woman is Art Impressions, background stamps from the “Flower Garden” set from Stampendous, fence is a Sissix die cut, window is a McGill punch.
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the image, base CS from my endless stash.
INKS: Marvy Markers for the background images, image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics: Face – E000, 00, 01, 11 & R02; Dress – B91, 93, 95, & 99; Accessories – R24, 27; Shadows – NO & C1
TECHNIQUE:  Paper sculpting of the body as described in my post:  "Paper Sculpting Tilda..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny