613 Ave C this morning - ATG/Optional Twist of a Wedding Stationery Item. They are looking for tags, cards, mini albums, bags, boxes, invitations, etc. Lots of wiggle room here! This is a two week challenge so you have time to get something made up for the June weddings in full swing! If you need some inspiration - check out the ideas of the Front Porch Gang at 613!
Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring this challenge and is providing the winner with SEVEN digital stamps! That is a generous prize!
- "Balloon Bundle" was provided for my use by Bugaboo Stamps.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give it dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- The sentiment "Celebrate" is a very old red rubber stamp that is not ID'd as to the source.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- SU Punch used to shape the tag base at the very top.
- The fabulous silver Ribbon is sewn down the middle with elastic and is from my hoarded stash!
- Duo Glue / Gold foil for confetti.
- Platinum EP used for the highlights on the balloons.
- "Egyptian Gold" EP from Judi-Kins used for the sentiment.
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Shadows were hand colored with Copics Cool Greys.
This card should be eligible for the following
The East Wind #55 – Something Old, Something New [Old is the Ribbon and the rubber stamp for the sentiment. New is the image "Balloon Bundle"]
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #114 – ATG Always
Penny's Challenge #280 – ATG
Inspiration Destination #88 – ATG
Aud Sentiments #156 – ATG + Sent
AI Challenge – Layers
Art by MiRan Challenge #59 – ATG
Open Minded Crafting - #5- Favorite Technique [Paper Tole] WINNER TOP 5
Pile it On #109 – Tic-Tac-Toe [Emboss, Image, Die Cut]
Really Reasonable Ribbon #142 – Masculine w/ ribbon or trim [For the Bride and the Groom - using a simple image with structure to it should amuse the groom! LOL!]
Crafty Girls Creations – #20 ATG Always
Fussy & Fancy #165 – Anniv. Or Wedding
Scrapper's Delight #56 – ATG
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny
Fabulous tag love the 3-D balloons and just the added silver and gold-perfectReplyDelete
Oh WOW this is beautiful and a wonderful techniqueReplyDelete
My Blog As I do Rodos
Well now isn't that just so very pretty!!! Love the 3D look of the balloons and that silver ribbon is awesome (I can see why you've been saving it). Great card, Ginny!ReplyDelete
Wow, this is art of beauty. Fabulous card the ballots are simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.ReplyDelete
Very nice, Ginny! It's so fun and festive...perfect for a celebration!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! :o)
This is such a fun and festive card -- love it! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)ReplyDelete
Fabulous tag beautifully decorated . Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded crafting Fun ChallengeReplyDelete
thanks for joinning us at ArtbyMiran Challenge
Jane DT xx
Hi Ginny, what a stunning tag from such a simple digi you have created something fabulous!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again.ReplyDelete
Stunning tag...love those beautiful balloons and trims! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our challenge!ReplyDelete
Diane FAF DT
Fabulous card, I love all of the balloons and that beautiful silver ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card!!! Love the details on this.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.
What a fabulous creation, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing it in our Masculine Challenge.
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Beautiful tag!!! Im sure both will love it!! Thank you for joining us over at Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge this week!ReplyDelete