See the inside below:
"So we can clown around again!
This is my DT entry for 613 Ave C for the current challenge that will run till Sat. 3/19. This is an ATG /optional twist of using a clock [in honor of Daylight Savings Time]. You can submit up to three entries for a chance at a prize from Scrapper's Delights. The DT has put together some WONderful examples using the sponsor's images - you can see their work and enter the challenge at the 613 link provided above.
- 'Tears of a Clown' and the 'Get Well' sentiment were provided for my use by Scrappers' Delight and can be found HERE.
- The inside sentiment is mine and was printed on my computer.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Base card is Recollections CS from Michael's cut in a 5.5 x 6 in card with a 1/2 in. 'spine' created on the left.
You can see here where the front of the card has been scored to allow the front to open at that score line. The CS has been securely taped together along the interior of that spine.
- A paper piercer & a Tim Holtz ruler with piercing holes were used to punch the sewing holes. Waxed linen book binding thread in red was used to sew the image panel to the red mat.
- Colored, sparkly gel dots from stash.
This card should be eligible for the following
Crafting from the Heart #102 – ATG Always
Inspiration Destination #76 – ATG
Crafting for all Seasons -#121 – Add some Sparkle [Gel dots are sparkly]
Crafty Girls Creations – #16 ATG Always
Scrapper's Delight #53 – ATG TOP THREE
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny