|This image is available HERE|
In this case, I immediately saw the Paper Tole opportunities to layer the watches, rabbit and cards- and of course Alice! The Anything Goes / optional twist of 'Arsenic and Old Lace' challenge is for one week and you may enter up to three times. Check out the details and the other DT's wonderful interpretations at the link provided above.
By the way, if you are interested in the definition of "chibi" - Wikipedia explains: "In English-speaking anime and manga fandom (otaku), the term chibi has mostly been conflated with the "super deformed" style of drawing characters with oversized heads or it can be used to describe child versions of characters." It comes from a Japanese word meaning 'short person' or 'small child'.
- 'Alice Chibi' was provided to me by Star Stampz for this challenge.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed three copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for the background is from stash.
- Die Cut used to shape the image panel from Spellbinders
- This is a simple Z fold - an A2 card with the front panel folded in half - back and to the left so that the edge meets the original fold.
- Blue & silver ribbon from stash.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Inspiration Destination #74 – ATG
Paper Shelter – #237 – Animal Magic [Rabbit - lower left]
Crafty Ribbons #144 – LEAP as in year w/ ribbon [Rabbit - lower left]
Art by MiRan Challenge #52 – ATG
MarkerPOP L:10 – #89 – ATG
Crafty Girls Creations – #15 ATG Always
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny