Shout Out also to Jackie and Cale!
- This image is called "Schoolgirl" and is from Tiddly Inks.
- "Make a wish" is from Savvy Stamps.
- Fabulous Birthday is from Hero Arts.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used is from Basic Grey"s "Hello Luscious" & "Indie Bloom" collections.
- Two SU punches were used for the front sent and the mat behind it.
- The broad pink satin ribbon was from stash
- The white, doily like lace on top of the ribbon is actually a roll of paper sticker from SU.
This card should be eligible for the following
That Craft Place – ATG
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Tuesday Throwdown #276 – Add Dimension
Crafting from the Heart #94 – ATG Always
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #234 – Something new [Roll of SU Lace tape]
Sweet Stamps Monthly – ATG
Really Reasonable Ribbon #132 – Newest acquisition w/ ribbon or trim [New roll of SU sticker ribbon put on top of satin ribbon]
Art by MiRan Challenge #49 – ATG
Pile it On #99 – Use something w/ 1st Initial = G [Girl, Green]
Quirky Crafts #1 - 2016 – Celebrate [Birthday]
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Scrapper's Delight #51 – ATG
Open Minded Crafting- #1- Try Something New [Learned new background method with Copics and Blender Solution]