613 Ave C's current challenge is #151 - ATG / optional CYOC using the chart below. Due date is 11/27 & you can submit up to 3 entries for a chance at one of two prizes from the sponsors : ADFD and Zuri Artsy Craftsy.
This is my DT card using an image provided to me by Zuri Artsy Craftsy. I chose "Christmas Fairy Nixie" because it looks like it would lend itself to Paper Tole.
Some of the most creative Designers I have ever met are at 613 ... do go check them out!
|For the CYOC I used: A2, Christmas |
& the colors white, red & green.
- "Christmas Fairy Nixie" from Zuri Artsy Craftsy
- Sentiment is SU
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- A2 size base card is "Recollections" purchased at Michaels
- DP used for the background is the last of a carefully hoarded sheet of 12x12 that I purchased from Stanp It Rich when it was open. Sigh. Miss that LSS!
- Punch used for the sentiment is SU
- Fence is from a Martha Punch.
- Corner punch for the "Stub" is from a Crop-A-Dile "Corner Chomper"
- Die Cut for the trees is Impression Obsessions
- Die Cut for the focal image panel is Spellbinders
- Red Bow was made from a scrap in stash.
This card should be eligible for the following
Crafting from the Heart #86 – ATG Always
Inspiration Destination #60 – ATG
Simon Says Wed – Christmas ATG
The East Wind #43 – Layer it On [6 layers]
MarkerPOP #82 L:10– Christmas [follow you on Bloglovin]
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
As You Like It / Your Favorite... “Season?” [Winter - what's not to like with fires in the fireplace, our winter rains, Christmas and family!]
|Scrapper's Delight #50 –Christmas|
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny