Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Bunny's Bag...

This image is a Sassy Cheryl digi that is fast and easy to color & a nice break from the little kids I have been coloring.  The extra energy went into decorating the eggs with gold foil.  I used Versamark with an assortment of eggs to watermark the background & the three multi-colored Candis that, to me, mimic Easter eggs






The close up shows the watermark background.

This card should be eligible for the following

CHALLENGES:
IMAGES:  The focal image is "Decked out Easter Bunny" from Sassy Cheryl;  Background multi-eggs from PSX & the single egg from the Happy Stamper
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the images;  base CS is from my endless stash.
EMBELLISHMENTS: gold foil has been applied to the eggs with Duo Glue;  Candi was used at the bottom
INKS: The images are printed on my Cannon Inkjet & colored with Copics:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny!! Ooooh...what a totally adorable little Easter Bunny card!! Gorgeous coloring...and I love the little "Easter egg" brads! I'm so glad you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this sweet little card. Such fabulous little buttons and the eggs are simply amazing! Gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining the Sassy Design Team in the Easter Parade challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely ADORABLE image...great coloring...great card! Thanks for sharing it with us on the iCopic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - this little bunny is so cute! You did a wonderful job! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention...... I signed to follow. I am your neighbor! Live in Valley Springs.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny