Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Flowers...

I think this is a digital image... I don't have a clue where I got it.  If you know the source, leave me a comment!  It's a great image for practicing shadows and shading.
On the light green base card stock I used the background stamp "Large Canvas Stripes" from Hero Arts with Versamark and clear EP.  The image was colored with Copics and cut out, sculpted from the back and finally floated on foam tape to maintain it's curvature.  Orange twine was tied around the can to add extra dimension.


This card should be eligible for the following
CHALLENGES:
IMAGES:  The focal image is source unknown - from one of my classes?
PAPER:   base CS is from my endless stash.
INKS: The image is colored with Copics: B91, 93, 95, 97; YG21, 61, 63; Y02, 06; YR61, 65, 68, 18.

2 comments:

  1. I can see how this image is a good for shading. The lines on the watering can even give a hint as to where the darker tones should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your coloring is beautiful. I saw your card on iCopic and i had to stop by to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny