613 Ave C this morning - ATG/Optional Twist of a Wedding Stationery Item. They are looking for tags, cards, mini albums, bags, boxes, invitations, etc. Lots of wiggle room here! This is a two week challenge so you have time to get something made up for the June weddings in full swing! If you need some inspiration - check out the ideas of the Front Porch Gang at 613!
Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring this challenge and is providing the winner with SEVEN digital stamps! That is a generous prize!
- "Balloon Bundle" was provided for my use by Bugaboo Stamps.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give it dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- The sentiment "Celebrate" is a very old red rubber stamp that is not ID'd as to the source.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- SU Punch used to shape the tag base at the very top.
- The fabulous silver Ribbon is sewn down the middle with elastic and is from my hoarded stash!
- Duo Glue / Gold foil for confetti.
- Platinum EP used for the highlights on the balloons.
- "Egyptian Gold" EP from Judi-Kins used for the sentiment.
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Shadows were hand colored with Copics Cool Greys.
This card should be eligible for the following
The East Wind #55 – Something Old, Something New [Old is the Ribbon and the rubber stamp for the sentiment. New is the image "Balloon Bundle"]
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #114 – ATG Always
Penny's Challenge #280 – ATG
Inspiration Destination #88 – ATG
Aud Sentiments #156 – ATG + Sent
AI Challenge – Layers
Art by MiRan Challenge #59 – ATG
Open Minded Crafting - #5- Favorite Technique [Paper Tole] WINNER TOP 5
Pile it On #109 – Tic-Tac-Toe [Emboss, Image, Die Cut]
Really Reasonable Ribbon #142 – Masculine w/ ribbon or trim [For the Bride and the Groom - using a simple image with structure to it should amuse the groom! LOL!]
Crafty Girls Creations – #20 ATG Always
Fussy & Fancy #165 – Anniv. Or Wedding
Scrapper's Delight #56 – ATG
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny