|The little print reads:|
"...and I still want to smack some people."
- "In the Bag" set from Art Impressions.
- Sentiment is a freebie from the wonderful Ginger's House!
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Antique gold mesh ribbon from stash.
- Glossy Accents used for her pince-nez and to stiffen the fussy cut cane.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #114 – ATG Always
Incy Wincy Designs – Add Texture [Embossing of image, ribbon]
Penny's Challenge #280 – ATG
Inspiration Destination #88 – ATG DT Favorite
Aud Sentiments #156 – ATG + Sent
Crafting for all Seasons -#127 – Make it Girly
Art by MiRan Challenge #59 – ATG
Open Minded Crafting - #5- Favorite Technique [Paper Tole]
Pile it On #109 – Tic-Tac-Toe [Dry Emboss, Rubber Stamp, Die cut] AWARD WINNER
Oddball Art –Girl!
Crafty Girls Creations – #20 ATG Always
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Art Impressions - Layers
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny