|This image & sentiment can be found here.|
The image is by Bugaboo Stamps and is actually only the three chickens across one row... but I made four copies of the image and "stacked" them for more of a visual impact. Details of the process can be found below.
This card is my DT card for 613 Ave C's latest challenge - ATG. You can find some fabulously creative work from the Design Team and details of the challenge at the above link. The Sponsor's are Bugaboo Stamps & Di's Digi Stamps, each of whom is providing a prize for this challenge.
- Bugaboo Stamps provided "Chickz - Holy Cluck" for me to use for this challenge. The image includes the sentiment.
- The pennant is a rubber stamp from Hero Arts.
- For the focal images I used Paper Tole Technique to give them dimension. Printed 4 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut with a narrow white border and 'paper sculpted' each by dry embossing from the back. The layers were stacked as if the Chickz were on bleachers with the bottom edge glued & the top of each image elevated with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension. You can see that in this photo:
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- The papers on the cover and in the interior are both from The Paper Studio's 'Back to Basics' collection.
- White Gel pen
- White 'topping' on the ice cream is ???
- Pink & red heart confetti from stash & applied with a dot of Glossy Accents.
- Candi was painted green with Copics and used to anchor the ends of the sentiment tag. The center of the tag was elevated on foam tape to provide the curvature.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always - TOP PICK [Sandy]
Crafty Sentiments – Any Shape
Inspiration Destination #78 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #54 – ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Aurora Wings #25 – ATG
OSAAT #258 – ATG w/ Embossing [Images dry embossed]
Get Creative Challenges - #35 –Must use Green
MarkerPOP L:10 – #91 – Critters
Crafty Girls Creations – #17 ATG Always
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny