|'Boardwalk Beauty' was provided for my use by RSD|
and can be found here at Zibbet
|Inside of card|
Added eyes to some of my fish and real shells to the tide line - and of course my beauty, who should not have stepped off the boardwalk in those heels!
- This image is 'Boardwalk Beauty' by Rick St dennis.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimenssion. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Base CS is dual with the textured brown on one side and cream on the other - and is a stash item.
- DP used for the background from stash.
- The shear ribbon used for the sun's rays is from stash.
- The 'Enamel Dew Drop Stickers' used for the fish eyes is from Freckled Fawn.
- Shells are from stash - glued on with Glossy Accents.
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Hand colored with Copics:
Crafting from the Heart #78 – ATG Always
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Inspiration Destination #52 – ATG
Sweet Stamps #237 – Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Really Reasonable Ribbon #126 – Orange w/ ribbon or trim
Art by MiRan Challenge #41 - ATG
Fussy & Fancy #148 – FANTASY [Fantasy sun, sky & ocean]
Sweet Stampin' – Use a non-white base card
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny