613 Ave C's latest challenge is ATG/Optional Twist of Create a Tag starts today and runs for a week. Rick St. dennis is the sponsor and is providing the prize. Yea!!! The amazing 613 Team has provided some ideas for you to spark your mojo - and all the details you need to enter the challenge can be found at the link above for 613 above. Come on- join the fun!
- "Madam EvilLina" by Rick St dennis can be found at his Zibbet Store.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 4 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Sentiment is a 1992 Country Impressions rubber stamp
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image
- Blue Base CS is from stash
- Martha punch used for the border on the front - white CS used to back it up
- Copper thread wrapped around multiple times on a layered blue strip
- Duo Glue and blue foil were applied as bling on her dress and bracelet
- Black VersaFine - 'Tuxedo Black' ink used for the sentiment
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Hand colored with Copics:
Through the Craftroom Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #115 – ATG Always
Inspiration Destination #90 – ATG
Penny's Challenge #282 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #60 – ATG
OSAAT #264 – ATG w/ Layers
Pile it On #110 – Old, New, Blue [Old - copper thread, New - RSD digi, Blue - CS, her dress & the foil]
Get Creative Challenges - #41 – Bingo: [Digi, black music note & sentiment] TOP THREE
AI Challenge – Aging w/ Attitude
Crafty Girls Creations – #21 ATG Always