The new challenge for 613 Ave C is ATG/Optional Twist: Use Orange & Blue and 2 Neutral Colors. I have been assigned ATG with an Aliciabel image. Makes for an easy challenge - anything goes or play along with the color challenge! The front porch gang put together some great projects this week - you can see their work and check out the specifics of the challenge at the link above.
- The image 'Vanessa the Vamp' was provided for my use by Aliciabel. You can find it HERE in the Halloween section. The image has a bat flying in the upper left - but I covered it up with my sentiment. I wanted a little less cute and a little more class for my woman with a 'tude'!
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for the background & the punched foliage - unknown source.
- Inside has a simple 'spray' of fern using the same DP from the front in the one corner.
- Martha punch used for the foliage with Liquid Pearls used for the flower buds.
- McGill punch used for the fern on the inside.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #108 – ATG Always
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
The East Wind #53 – Make it 3D
Simon Says Wed – Make it Girly
Inspiration Destination #82 – ATG
Penny's Challenge #274 – ATG
Aud Sentiments #153 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #56 – ATG WINNER
Incy Wincy Designs – Inspired by a movie: 'The Hunger' with David Bowie & Catherine Deneuve
Pile it On #106 – Doodle [doodled the granite markings on the bench]
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Get Creative Challenges - #37 – Gothic or Medieval
Crafty Girls Creations – #18 ATG Always
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny