Happy Birthday Yoshie!
I finally have stepped down from all my commitments except one - and now your card is done and will be mailed on time this year!
So I am celebrating with flowers and colors and dies, oh my! I am having so much fun, coloring the images I want to color, folowing the themes that are in my head and not mandated, and best of all, I can post this on your birthday and not spoil the surprise!
- Image is Sweet Tooth Boo's Summer Candy Flowers from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for the background and interior is from the 'Notable' Collection by My Mind's Eye.
- Die Cut used to shape the background papers is Spellbinders.
- Die Cut for the image panel is Lil' inkers' Designs
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #105 – ATG Always
Get Creative Challenges - #35 –Must use Green [leaves on flowers]
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Inspiration Destination #79 – ATG
Penny's Challenge #271 – ATG
Crafty Girls Creations – #17 ATG Always
Fussy & Fancy #160 – Pastel Colors
That Craft Place – ATG
Sisterhood of Crafters – Photo inspiration
Aud Sentiments #152 – Birthday Sentiment or #6 WON
Crafting for all Seasons -#123 – Dies/Punches
Art by MiRan Challenge #55 – ATG
Work it Wed. / Simon Says Stamp – Pastels
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Scrapper's Delight #54 – ATG