|If you like this image, you can find it HERE.|
This will be my DT card for the current 613 Ave C's Challenge that is ATG/ Optional Twist is a Masculine Card. Sami Stamps is the sponsor this go around. To see details on the challenge and a great collection of projects by the very talented design team at 613, click the direct link above.
- For the focal image, I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 2 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' her head & the bird. I penciled in a box around her core and then fussy cut the parts outside the box. The extra parts were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension. You can see in that elevation in this angle shot.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP & the base CS used were hoarded papers from my stash.
- Mats were created by using the same Copic color for the bird and coloring the edges that would show under the focal panel.
- Blue Waxed Linen used for book binding was looped and glued behind the panels.
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Hand colored with Copics:
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #106 – ATG Always
Penny's Challenge #272 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #55 – ATG
ABC Challenge L:10 –E is for Everything
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers L: 10 - #56 – J is for Joke
Incy Wincy Designs – Fave medium [Copics- hands down!]
MarkerPOP L:10 – #92 – Spring
Work it Wed. / Simon Says Stamp – PastelsCreate wildly and color with abandon!