- I used a "Spotlight Technique" for "Rory's Skateboard" - in part because I was limiting the coloring for the tutorial, but it is also a way to highlight a focal point.
- The Dotted circle is a rubber stamp from DeNami Design.
- The focal image was fussy cut with a small white border, mounted on foam tape to elevate it.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used for the background is from 7 Gypsies 'Mykonos' collection.
- Inside is created with leftover papers from the front.
- Lime green satin ribbon from stash.
Inspiration Destination #72 – ATG
Winter Wonderland – Have a Heart [on her cap]
Really Reasonable Ribbon #134 – ATG w/ ribbon or trim
Art by MiRan Challenge #51 – ATG
Crafting from the Heart #99 – ATG Always
Get Creative Challenges - #32 – Include Hearts
MarkerPOP #88 St Patrick's or Green L:10– ATG
That Craft Place – ATG
ABC Challenge L:10 –B is for Create/Use something starts w/ B [Blue, Beautiful, the 'Bomb', Blonde]
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny