Just finished a tutorial on coloring faces over at Coloring without Boundaries. Heather Valentin provided this image for me to use. If you would like some tips, use the link to check it out.
- Rory's What a Beautiful World by Heather Valentin can be found at Lacy Sunshine Stamps Shoppe
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP insde and out from Recollections - 'Home Basics'. The sentiment panel will be added later when I figure out how I want to use this one. LOL!
- Die Cut used to shape the focal image panel by ...
- Yellow/gold ribbon from stash.
- The Bue Jean material has been given texture with a wash cloth wet with Blender solution.
This card should be eligible for the following
Crafty Girls Creations – ATG
That Craft Place – ATG
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #100 – ATG Always
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Simon Says Wed – Inspired by a Song [inspired by Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World']
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Art by MiRan Challenge #52 – ATG
MarkerPOP L:10 – #89 – ATG
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny