If you like this image
you can find it HERE.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give him dimension. I printed 2 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut the top image and 'paper sculpted' it. The 2nd, bottom layer was fussy cut leaving a small halo of white then it was glued to a scrap of black paper and cut again leaving a small black halo. The halos allow the image to visually stand out from the background. [Thanks Bonnie, for this technique idea!] The layers were glued to each other in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Recollections "Ivory" for the card base.
- Watercolor paper used for the background.
- The shear, blue ribbon is tied in a simple square knot & is from stash.
- Duo glue and gold foil have been added to tiny dots in the background and used to create the sentiment at the bottom.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #98 – ATG Always
Inspiration Destination #72 – ATG
Crafty Ribbons #143 – Animals ONLY w/ ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon #134 – ATG w/ ribbon
Art by MiRan Challenge #51 – ATG
Pile it On #101 – Homemade embellishments [Sentiment created with duo Glue and gold foil]
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny