613 Ave C has a new challenge... "ATG: optional Winter/Holidays". You have the month of December to show your creative talents! For details of the challenge and for some very creative ideas - check out the DT inspiration concepts HERE!
This image and the sentiment are both from AI, Art Impressions [Bells Ring Set #4682], it comes with the three unmounted rubber stamps, a die cut and one Action Wobble.
- Used a Sizzix embossing folder for the cover
- Colored the image with Copics and used white gel pen to add dots on the scarf & gloves
- Die cut out the extra 'bootie' to mount on the Action Wobble spring
- Gold Wink of Stella used on the bells for sparkle
- A 1/8th inch hole was punched to insert the ribbon on the left front panel - it was brought around the edge and tied in a bow
- Used SU! punches for the sentiment and it's mat - this was layered over the ribbon hole to hide it
As you can see the you can shake his rear and make the bells 'ring'! Amuses me - LOL! If I can find really tiny bells I would love to glue them on.
- Inside has been embossed with a Cuttlebug E-folder that leaves a space for a personalized message
- The sentiment from a 1994 Annette Allen Watkins rubber stamp has been die cut and elevated on foam tape
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG Always TOP THREE
Crafting From the Heart - #185 ATG Always
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #331–Sno Much Fun
Penny's Challenge #357 – ATG
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Fab & Funky #373 – Christmas
Winter Wonderland – Red & Green Xmas
Aud Sentiments - #194 – Christmas + Sentiment
Inspiration Destination #139 – ATG /optional: Not Square
AI-Art Impressions Challenge #222 – Funny & Punny
Crafty Girls Creations – #42 - ATG Always
Oddball Art – ATG /optional: Christmas Lights
Create wildly and color with abandon!