I wanted a card for him that is low in frou-frou, high in detail & flat for mailing.
- This image is "Dress Up Owen" from the Paper Nest Dolls.
- The sentiment is from Ink It.
- Inside sentiment is from ???
- SU punch used for the sentiment.
- Candi has been colored with Copics to match my yellow cup.
- Frame is had drawn with a black Micron 01.
This card should be eligible for the following
That Craft Place – ATG
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Tuesday Throwdown #276 – Add Dimension
Crafting from the Heart #94 – ATG Always
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #234 – Something new [New set of Micron Pens]
Inspiration Destination #68 – ATG
Sweet Stamps Monthly – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #49 – ATG
Pile it On #99 – Use something w/ 1st Initial = G [Green, Goofy] Sweet Sprinkles Award Winner
Sisterhood of Crafters – Something Old Something New [Old = Candi, New = Micron Pens]
Quirky Crafts #1 - 2016 – Celebrate [Birthday]
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Open Minded Crafting- #1- Try Something New [New Micron Pens]
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny