|If you like this image - you can find it HERE|
Current Challenge for 613 Ave C is ATG /optional twist is Elegant or Stylish Creation. The sponsor I got to work with is the Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette and I chose the Fairy "Arden" to highlight. You may enter 3 projects no later than Saturday 1/23/16 for a chance at several prizes. For further info and a look at the incredible inspiration from the 613 paper Artists, click on the link above!
- "Fairy Stamp Arden" was provided for my use by Nikki Burnette at her Etsy Store.
- Sentiment is by ???
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used is Basic Grey's "Out of Print" collection.
- Inside is decorated with left over papers from the front.
- Gems are from Pizzazz Aplenty
- Cord is "Celebrate It" from Michaels
- Highlights done with Copic Opaque White
- Duo Glue and Silver Foil applied to the flower centers and to parts of the dress, her gloves & her wings.
Inspiration Destination #68 – ATG
Paper Shelter – #231 – Shades of Blue
Sweet Stamps Monthly – ATG
Sweet Stampin' – Things w/ Wings
Winter Wonderland – Glitter & Shine
Really Reasonable Ribbon #132 – Newest acquisition w/ ribbon or trim [New pack of Silver Foil]
Art by MiRan Challenge #49 – ATG
Pile it On #99 – Use something w/ 1st Initial = G Sweet Sprinkles Award Winner
Get Creative Challenges - #30 – Something New
Sisterhood of Crafters – Something Old Something New [New = Silver Foil/ old = "Out of Print" paper by Basic Grey.]
The East Wind #47 – B & W + one other color [B & W + Blue/Green]
As You Like It / Your Favorite... Paper or Non-paper & WHY [PAPER with out a doubt... I can complete a project in 1 to 3 days instead of the weeks/ months it took me for other projects like Crochet!]
Crafting for all Seasons -#117 – Monochrome [Blue/Green]
Fussy & Fancy #155 – Fashion
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Open Minded Crafting- #1- Try Something New
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny