- Focal image "Harry" is from the Zuri Artsy Craftsy Store
- Paper Tole Technique used to 3D the focal image. Colored with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted', the layers were either glued &/or elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Base CS is "Recollections"- White, 110 lb., purchased at Michael's.
- Fishtail banners are OMD (Off My Desk) paper scraps.
- Blue button "sewn" with orange twine thru the three banners.
- Large dots E-folder is a Tim Holtz and the music score is from ???
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer.
- Hand colored with Copics:
This card should be eligible for the following
Paper Shelter – #230 – Special B'day
|Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #89 – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – Fun Fun Fun
ABC Challenge L:10 – W is for Wishes
Inspiration Destination #63 – ATG
As You Like It / Your Favorite... “Male or Female?” (Today it is Male! I enjoy this image and male cards lend themsleves nicely to CAS cards. )
Clear It Out – ATG / Stash: ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #47 – ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny