Aud Sentiments is in the 2nd week of an Anything Goes Challenge and I took advantage of the theme to use these images.
There is a delicious prize this go around from our Sponsor - Great Impressions. They are offering FIVE stamps of the winners choosing at their store! Wowza! Go check out the store via the link with their name - you will be overwhelmed at the choices! You may have up to five entries in the challenge, just be sure to include a sentiment. The rules, and more important, the inspiring art of the designers can be found at HERE.
- All the images are from Tim Holtz - birds are from the "Bird Crazy"collection, accessories from "Crazy Things" and the 'POOF' sentiment from "Crazy Thoughts". The 2nd half of the sentiment I hand lettered.
- The Happy Birthday on the front is from Recollections.
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to 3D the birds & accessories. The images were colored them with Copics, fussy cut, 'paper sculpted' and then the layers were both glued & elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- The inside uses papers left over from the front:
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Die Cut used to shape curved piece of CS.
- DP used for the background from Basic Grey's "Life of the Party" Collection.
- Hole punches in 3 sizes were used in the upper right DP - allowing the red base card to show thru.
This card should be eligible for the following
Art by MiRan Challenge #40 – ATG
Pile it On #86 – Birthdays
Crafting from the Heart #77 – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – Animal Magic
Crafty Sentiments – ATG
Simon Says Wed – Use a Die (Die used for the curved background)
Inspiration Destination #51 – ATG
Quirky Crafts #19 - 2015 – Animal Magic
Sweet Stamps #237 – Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
Scrapper's Delight #48 – ATG Always
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny