On September 11, 1962, the Beatles recorded their 1st single "Love Me Do".
To celebrate the Anniversary,
613 Ave C is challenging you to show us
your interpretation of
Love Me Do!
Of course, their challenges are always "Anything Goes with an Optional Twist"... but this is so easy, why not play the twist?
If you are stuck for ideas - check out the delicious inspiration projects from the 613 Ave C DT!
First thought that popped into my mind was this concept of an animal waiting in an Animal Shelter - and I even wrote a little poem (?) for the inside.
Uh, so I'm not a poet, but the thought was there! LOL!
All my dogs have always been rescues - I have a special place in my heart for all of them - even if they can't quite live up to the promise on the right.
- The focal image is "Angel Dog" from Eureka Stamps.
- I used Paper Tole Technique to 3D the dog image and the heart. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the image. The layers were both glued & elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- The sentiments are my own.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP is from Paper House - "The Great Outdoors" Collection
- Base card and black mat for the image are from stash.
|Search for "Angel Dog" at|
- The two scalloped circles are created with Marvy Uchida punches.
- Art Institute Glitter used on the halo and his tag.
This card should be eligible for the following
Crafting from the Heart #76 – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – Things w/ Wings
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Tuesday Throwdown #261 – ATG
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #218 – Mirror, Mirror (Halographic Glitter on halo & dog tag)
Inspiration Destination #50 – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #40 – ATG
Sisterhood of Crafters – Photo Inspiration
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny