This is the 2nd card in my series from a set of six.
I am posting one card a month - this is for June.
|"Birthday Fairy Lee" can be purchased at Mo's Digital Pencil|
This is one of a set of cards created for a charity event. My concept was to use Paper Tole or Paper Sculpting on each one working only with Mo Manning's images. This is the entire set -
To bring some continuity to the "set" I used 4 basic elements with each card:
- The base card and envelope are all Kraft CS
- All the images are Mo's - creating a consistency in style.
- All six use an identical sized background paper with the bottom one inch hand torn and adhered with a gap.
- Each will have an elevation to the image by using an average of three sculpted layers for each image.
- "Birthday Fairy Lee" is by Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil
- For the focal image, I used Paper Tole Technique to 3D the image. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the image. The layers were both glued & elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- Sentiment is unknown[?]
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Background papers consist of a white CS embossed with vines and leaves and the bottom inch torn off and placed at the bottom to create the gap.
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer.
- Hand colored with Copics.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG
Clear It Out – ATG / Stash: ATG
Papertake Weekly – ATG
Inspiration Destination #36 – ATG
MarkerPOP #70 L:10– ATG
That Craft Place – ATG
Sugar and Betty's Challenge Blog – June ATG
Scrapper's Delight #45 – ATG Always
DP2 -Mo's Challenge Blog #251 - ATG+ Mo /optional baby
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny