|"An Uncommon Friendship - Mermaid " was provided by The Stamping Boutique|
Aud Sentiments' current challenge is "Bingo" and there is another week for you to play. Such an easy one too - choose any row you like - including a diagonal one. You can submit up to 5 entries for a chance at the prize offered from The Stamping Boutique. Final date is June 16 for submissions.
My BINGO includes diagonally: Digi, Ribbon & 3-D item.
- If you like the image - "An Uncommon Friendship", you can find it HERE at The Stamping Boutique
- I used Paper Tole Technique to 3D the turtle's shell. Printed 2 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the image. The layer was both elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- Sentiment is from an SU set.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Base CS is 110 lb. Ivory "Recollections" from Michael's - very heavy wt. and EXcellent for base cards!!
- DP used for the background layers from American Crafts' - "Hip, Hip Hooray Collection" and from Studio Calico's "Heyday Collection"
- Circle Die Cut used for the focal image circle panel
- Large bubbles are stickers from Sticko's "Under the Sea" Dimensional Stickers bought at Safeway!
- Liquid Pearls were used to create the small bubbles [Silver Pearl] and the scales on the Mermaid [Bisque]
- Rik-Rak ribbon from stash.
This card should be eligible for the following
Fussy & Fancy #140 – Fun in the Sun
Sweet Stampin' – Something Old Something New [old - ribbon from stash/ new - bubble stickers purchased yesterday!]
Sweet Stamps #225 – ATG
Crafting from the Heart #63 – ATG
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Fab & Funky #263 – Fantasy & Fables
Simon Says Wed –Friends
Inspiration Destination #37 – ATG
Lacy Sunshine #60 –Animal Related [turtle]
That Craft Place – ATG
Top Tip Tues – Cut it Out [fussy cut 3-D shell for the turtle.]
Sugar and Betty's Challenge Blog – June ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge – Always ATG + DP
One Sweet Challenge – Dies or Punches [Circle die cut] WINNER
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny