In CELEBRATION of the strong woman that she is -
to my friend who has battled cancer for over a year now!Her "One Day at a Time" and positive attitude is so motivating and reassuring for her brothers, her friends - and for me! I know her approach is helping her win the battles she faces, but her attitude and fighting spirit help all of us in her life cope too!
You are strong, you are brave, you BELIEVE in your team
- and you are a winner!
The newest challenge at 613 Ave C is to Celebrate something! The Sponsor is My Whimsical Little World at the MWLW Digi Shop - they provided the DT with images to use and are providing the prize for the winner. It's really fun to see what different occasions the DT are celebrating - here. I know it will be a popular challenge - everyone has something to celebrate! You can enter up to three times for a chance to win - come on... CELEBRATE WILDLY!
- Focal image is 'Superhero' from MWLW Digi Shop
- For the focal image I used a Paper Tole Technique to 3D her body & head. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the image. The layers were both glued & elevated with foam tape to achieve dimension.
- Sentiment on the front is a 1996 Art Impressions rubber stamp.
- The "Believe" on the inside is from a pre-inked set of rubber words.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- DP used were three layers with bold shapes & colors from ---
- Inside Papers created with left over papers from the front.
- Grosgrain ribbon from stash.
This card should be eligible for the following
Sweet Stamps #220 – For Special Women
Clear It Out – ATG / Stash: ATG
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #200 – Big, Bold & Beautiful
Inspiration Destination #32 – ATG
Crafty Ribbons #118 – ATG w/ribbons
Art by MiRan Challenge #31 – ATG
ABC Challenge L:10 – I is for Inspire Us
MarkerPOP #68 L:10– ATG
Sugar and Betty's Challenge Blog – ATG ---TOP THREE---
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny