Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Lucca with a Truck...


This image is another one that is fun to color... I'm not usually into children with BIGGG heads - but I must admit there is something very satisfying about coloring a large surface and being able to make the transition of shades very smoooooth!  Copics Rule!  I have never had this control before.
Here is a close-up that shows the embossing and layering of the image.  The technique is described in my post "Paper Sculpting Tilda..."


Papers: background papers from my stash, image stamped on Neenah
Image: La-La Land "Lucca with a Truck"
Copic MarkersSkin:  E000, E00, E01, E11, R02  Hair: YR18, YR24, E55  Jacket:  E31, E33, E35, E37  Truck: R24, R27, C1, C3  Shoes:  R24, C1  Jeans:  B41, B45


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny