Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wine Stave Queen...

I LOVE this image from Stampers Anonymous... have no idea why, but it really amuses me!  There is no name on the stamp - so I am nicknaming her my Wine Stave Queen.  I have used this particular image on multiple cards, using multiple techniques, and it still brings out the creativity in me.
Here is an angle shot that picks up the textures...

The polka dot background on the left of the image was heat embossed with "Platinum" EP. 


The detail added to the crown and metal straps was done with Duo Glue and silver and purple foil.

PAPER:  From my "endless stash" - which can be interpreted as "no idea of the source".  Image is stamped on Neenah   Classic Crest Solar White
INKS:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
          Copics - Skin: E000, E00, E01, R02;  Wood: E31, E33, E35;  Silver: C1, C3;  Hair: E53, 55, 57; Shadow: W1;  Torso: BV04, BV08;  Crown: BV20,   BV23, BV25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny