Mo Manning image called "Apple"... this card utilizes 3D paper sculpting to allow the image to pop off the page and give it depth. The 2nd layers here are her head & hair, both forearms holding the apple, the cuff on her jeans, the apples on the ladder and, of course, the basket full of apples.
- image was printed out two times on Neenah CS
- colored them with Copics
- fussy cut & sculpted individual sections to be elevated
- the edges around each cut piece are all individually colored with the darkest Copic color being used for that section of the piece.
- mounted sections from 2nd sheet using foam tape
- the image panel and mat were die cut using Lil Inkers stitched circle dies
- the mat circle was embossed with an E-folder to provide a little texture
- a slot punch was used to punch two holes in the front of the base card [2nd hole is under the little bow]
- ribbon matching the apple colors was run thru the slots, gathered & tied with matching cord that is tied in a small bow
- two corners of the base card are punched with a 1/2 in. Corner Chomper
A little easier to see the depth with these two photos.
The inside has two stitched ovals by Lil Inkers stamped with the sentiment by Country Impressions.
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG Always
Addicted to Stamps & More - #266 – ATG Honourable Addict
|Crafty Sentiments – Fave Stamp/ image [ANY of the Mo Mannings are my fave!]|
Penny's Challenge #353 – ATG
Creative Knockouts – L:8- #218 Embossing
Aud Sentiments - #192 – Bingo + Sentiment [Die Cut/stitching/Ribbon]
Inspiration Destination #135 – ATG
AI-Art Impressions Challenge #220 – 3D
Really Reasonable Ribbon #175 – ATG w/ ribbon or trim
Crafty Girls Creations – #41 - ATG Always
Scrapper's Delight #72 – ATG Always