Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Gena's

Hi this is Gena Not Ginny making this post and I am so grateful to have Ginny in my life. She has taught me so much. Thanks Ginny.
This image is one I won in an Oddball Art Stamps Challenge By Lizzy Love . I colored the image with Tombow Markers and I fussy cut the image.  I put on pink paper for the background and I put three hole punched blue flowers. Last but not least I popped her up. I will share more with u I promise. Just Realized it looks like Ginny except the eyes hers are green

By Gena 14 yo

3 comments:

  1. Great card Gena. I like the image and your coloring and choice of colors. Great background and popping her up and the awesome blue flowers.. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Gena, this is a SUPER cute card, thanks for sharing it with us!!! And yep, I think you are a lucky young lady to have such a sweet and crafty neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny