613 Ave C's latest challenge is ATG / Optional twist of using Fall Colors. Chana and Kathi have arranged for SEVEN sponsors for this month's challenge and each is providing prizes. The amazing 613 Team has provided some ideas for you to spark your mojo - and all the details you need to enter the challenge can be found at the link above for 613. Come on- join the fun!
I am doing a card for two of the sponsors this month - this is for KreativeHinderDigis and the 2nd is a separate post for Alicia Bel. Scroll up to see that one.
- These are two separate images that were provided by the artist Gitte Garvik at her Kreative Hinder Digis site for the use of the DT for this challenge.
- Both images were fussy cut and the tie image was dry embossed from the back to give it dimension. Both images were colored with Copics. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- Base card is Recollections, 110# in white.
- Pumpkin mat is from stash.
- SU "Word punch" used for the "Happy" - a self inking stamp.
- The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a Martha Stewart punch and has been elevated on foam tape.
This card should be eligible for the following
Through the Craftroom Door – ATG Always
Crafting From the Heart -#125 – ATG Always
Addicted to Stamps & More - #209 – CAS
Tuesday Throwdown #309 – CAS
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Fab & Funky #316 – ATG
Penny's Challenge #293 – ATG
Paper Shelter – #262 – Make It Digital
Inspiration Destination #101 – ATG
As You Like It - #87 Your Favorite... Shape of Card & Why [A2 - plain rectangle - it is easy to mail & their is no extra postage]
Aud Sentiments #163 – ATG + Sent
Art by MiRan Challenge #66 – ATG
Scrapper's Delight #59 – ATG Always
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny