|The "Dried Flowers" image was provided for my use by the Stamping Boutique|
I had originally planned in my head to create the main rose and then overlay the dried rose image over it, but I could not make that work to my satisfaction. I ended up making a card with the larger rose and creating a bookmark gift using the "Dried Flowers" image as a set for a birthday.
- The rose used for the card is a 3-part stencil from American Traditional Stencils called "Antique Rose".
- The "Dried Flowers" image is from The Stamping Boutique, one of our sponsors for this challenge.
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the images
- Pink and black CS from stash
- Pink satin ribbon from stash
This card should be eligible for the following
Scrapper's Delight #57 – ATG Always
Through the Craftroom Door – ATG Always
Crafting from the Heart #118 – ATG Always
Crafty Sentiments –ATG
Addicted to Stamps & More - #200 – Birthdays
Shopping our Stash L:13 – SOS #258 – Use any Garden related
Paper Shelter – #254 – Photo colors:YR,R,Y,YG
Penny's Challenge #284 – ATG
Inspiration Destination #92 – ATG
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Art by MiRan Challenge #61 – ATG
OSAAT #265 – ATG w/ Flowers
As You Like It - #83 Your Favorite... Fave Markers & WHY [Copics - LoVe the blendability of these alcohol markers, that they can be refilled and the tips can be changed to any combination you want.]
Really Reasonable Ribbon #144 – Summer Flowers w/ ribbon
Crafty Girls Creations – #22 ATG Always
Work it Wed. / Simon Says Stamp – Stencil used for large rose