|Patty Skating can be found at|
Random Acts of Kindness Day 11/13/15
613 Ave C is celebrating this day with a challenge - it is actually an Anything Goes with the optional twist to make a RAK project. There are two sponsors this go around: AliciaBel and Rick St. Dennis and therefore two prizes available! You soooo need to see some of the incredibly great projects the designers created - do go check them out at 613 Ave C!
- The focal image is 'Patty the Skating Girl' - generously provided by AliciaBel for me to use for this challenge. Thank you!
- For the focal image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- The sentiment on the front is from Stampendous.
- Inside sentiment is Good Stamps Stamp Goods - remember them??
- Neenah "Classic Crest Solar White" 80# Cover Wt. used for the image.
- A2 base card is Georgia Pacific.
- The embossed Birch trees on the blue background was created by a friend and given to me to use - so I have no resource info on this one.
- Patty's skate blades, her belt buckle and buttons were all blinged up using Duo Glue & Silver Foil.
- Glossy Accents was used on her lips and the pupils of the eyes.
- Fence on the inside was created with a Martha Stewart punch.
This card should be eligible for the following
Crafting from the Heart #84 – ATG Always
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Papertake Weekly – ATG
Paper Shelter – #226 – Layer on Layer [6 layers]
Inspiration Destination #58 – ATG
ABC Challenge L:10 – U is for Unlimited
As You Like It / Your Favorite... “Hobby?” [Paper Arts - no other hobby I know of has such immediate gratification and allows me to "lose myself" in time and process, crowding out everything else in my brain - a form of meditation!]
Sweet Stamps – Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine – #71 Tic Tac Toe [diagonal: digi, sparkle, lots of layers - 6 layers]Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny