|"Lil Peanuts' Christmas Tree" can be found HERE|
- "Lil Peanuts' Christmas Tree" was provided to me by Lacy Sunshine Stamps
- For this image I used Paper Tole Technique to give her dimension. Printed 3 copies, colored them with Copics, fussy cut and 'paper sculpted' the images. The layers were both glued in some places & elevated in others with foam tape to achieve the desired dimension.
- The focal image was cut simultaneously with two sizes of die cuts - each die cut was elevated with foam tape and then the 3 layers of the image itself were layered on top of that so that there are five layers of elevation to this image.
- Sentiment is from Penny Black
- Die Cuts used for the two cuts on the focal image panel and for the sentiment panel are from a set by Spellbinders.
- Ribbon is stash
- Three clear acylic stars are stickers from ??
- Images were printed on an Epson WF-3520 printer
- Hand colored with Copics:
Art by MiRan Challenge #41 – ATG
Pile it On #88 – Manga Style or Comic-book inspired TOP 3
Robyn's Fetish #283 – Sq. or Rectangle
Papertake Weekly – Take Your Pick [Technique: Dry Embossing for the focal image as part of the Paper Tole]
Through the Craft Room Door – ATG Always
Fab & Funky #275 – Anything Christmas
Simon Says Wed – ATG
Inspiration Destination #53 – ATG
Create wildly and color with abandon! ~ginny